PADI & DAN EMERGENCY FIRST AID TRAINING, CPR, AED, CARE FOR CHILDREN
WIERDA PARK CENTURION
THERE ARE NO AGE RESTRICTIONS, ANYONE CAN LEARN FIRST AID
The Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR), Secondary Care (First Aid), CPR & AED and Care for Children courses teach people how to provide emergency care for someone in need.
These four courses make learning easy by providing a non-stressful environment in which participants practice and apply emergency care skills.
The courses are designed to help participants remember appropriate emergency care procedures during times of need. We also offer an emergency oxygen provider course.
For more information with regards to DAN please visit www.dansa.org
Using DAN training materials and awarding DAN certification for training in basic life support, first aid and the use of an automated external defibrillator, students will gain the practical skills in:
- Scene Safety Assessment, Donning and Doffing Gloves
- Initial Assessment
- Recovery Position
- Adult, Child, and Infant Chest Compressions
- Rescue Breathing
- Adult Child and Infant
- Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- Foreign Body (Choking) Airway Management
- Control of External Bleeding
- Applying a Tourniquet
- Shock Management
- Severe Allergic Reaction or Opioid Overdose
- Oxygen Equipment Identification
- Disassembly and Assembly
- Demand Inhalator Valve
- Nonrebreather Mask
- Resuscitation with a Bag Valve Mask (BVM)
- Using a Manually Triggered Ventilator (MTV)
The costs for both course providers (Emergency First Response and DAN) are R1 800 each. Both courses are each presented over two full days. Please email us for information on our next course dates.